Webinar on ITS & C-ITS online training courses
This first webinar of the CAPITAL ITS e-learning project will offer introductory training on intelligent transport systems (ITS) and connected ITS (C-ITS), with a look at deployment stories, basic requirements, and potential benefits for public authorities.
This introductory-level one-hour webinar is open to all with no prior requirement. Participation to the webinar is free of charge but registration is mandatory.
By attending this webinar, you can expect to learn about:
- Examples of ITS and C-ITS deployment
- What are the basic elements public authorities need to know about deployment of ITS?
- How the CAPITAL ITS e-learning project can support public authorities
- The ITS e-learning platform
- future training opportunities offered by the CAPITAL project
This short webinar represents an ideal opportunity for a first contact with ITS and C-ITS, prior to enrolling in an ITS e-learning course.